Ad hoc working groups are held with companies within existing estate.
These include Workforce Assessment.
A LMI data Diversity working group to:
- Undertake a benchmark of another sector
- Pooling of data from employers to obtain a best available picture of broader Diversity ethnicity and protected characteristics
- Investigate the development of a ‘Diversity Index’ for the nuclear sector
This will be a bespoke survey outside of annual LMI data capture
Mobility Model Working Group.
A group chaired by EDF for the development of a mobility model for the optimisation of skills for nuclear across new build developers. The working group has four specific workstreams:
- Understanding the requirements
- Standardisation of Qualifications and Competences
- Industry Capacity
- Trading response
The Group is led by EDF with the exchange of resource and skills data between new build developers and MOD through a collaboration agreement.