17 Sep 2020
Webinar – Apprenticeship Assessment in the Nuclear Sector
Wed 14th October, 10.00-13.00
The Nuclear Skills Strategy Group and Nuclear Standards Advisory Group are hosting a free interactive Zoom webinar on Apprenticeship Assessment in the nuclear sector.
The webinar is for employers in the nuclear sector, to hear and share lessons learned around assessment for apprentices and to look at current and future developments in apprenticeship assessment.
- Donna Connor, Sellafield Ltd and Chair of Nuclear Standards Advisory Group The employer perspective of apprenticeship assessment and lessons to date
- Martin McManus, Nuclear Skills Strategy Group support team Apprenticeships in the nuclear sector and the Nuclear Apprenticeship Survey
- Victoria Dixon, Education & Skills Funding Agency, Department for Education National policy developments and flexibilities around COVID19
- Zoë Whittington, NSAN (End Point Assessment Organisation) The experience from the first cohorts as End Point Assessment Organisation for nuclear-specific Apprenticeship Standards
- Alex Henderson, SIAS (End Point Assessment Organisation) Competence evaluation in the assessment process
The webinar will include plenty of time for questions and discussion from attendees.
Register your free places now through the following link.