NIA’s flagship Nuclear 2020 conference is going ahead on 3 December 2020, in keeping with our tradition. In keeping with the times, however, it is going digital, with a full virtual conference schedule and exhibition hall.
Nuclear 2020 will be free to attend. All participants will have access to:
- Plenary Sessions with leading speakers from across the energy sector, including the Minister for Energy
- Plenary sessions on nuclear’s role in our Net Zero Future
- Updates on the resilience of the nuclear industry during COVID-19
- Insights on the latest world-class innovations in the UK nuclear industry, from decommissioning to small modular reactors and fusion technology
- Digital platforms for one-to-one networking
- Q&A with speakers through our chat function
- Exhibitions showcasing business opportunities across the nuclear sector
Participants will have access to a wide range of digital exhibition opportunities:
For the first time, you can screen videos from your company to all participants on the main conference floor
- You can reserve breakout rooms for discussions of specific topics within the nuclear industry
- You can create a virtual exhibition stand with videos, products, and further information about your company on constant display for participants.
For members wishing to view a standard visual stand contact email@example.com for details.
We expect more than 500 people from all over the energy sector to attend: there is no better place to understand how nuclear is shaping our clean energy future, and to meet potential buyers, suppliers, customers and contractors to make it happen.
To find out more about sponsorship/exhibition opportunities, register your place and for further details visit: https://nuclear2020.co.uk/home