Department for International Trade’s Civil Nuclear Showcase will return in March 2020. The Showcase will offer businesses from across the world a unique opportunity to:
- Learn more about the latest developments in the UK’s nuclear sector and across the international nuclear marketplace;
- network with thought leaders and major business and government stakeholders from multiple countries;
- hear cutting-edge insights from commercial and technical specialists in plenary sessions on all aspects of the nuclear lifecycle, from new build to future technologies including fusion.
People, Skills, Diversity, facilitated by Young Generation Network
Presentations will be given by the following speakers, followed by a panel discussion facilited by Rob Ward, Nuclear Institute YGN Chair:
- Julia Pyke (Director of Sizewell C Financing & Economic Regulation, EDF Energy)
- Dr Fiona Rayment (Executive Director, NIRO & Chair of the NSSG)
- Lynsey Valentine (President of WiN and Strategy Director for Cavendish Nuclear)
- Emily Ball (EDF Energy)
- Dr Matthew Goodall (Deputy Metallographer, Post Irradiation Examination, NNL)
- Alys Gardner (Business Development Manager, Cavendish Nuclear)
Find out more.